Home Page Slider

In the Spotlight

For Early Childhood Practitioners

Featuring workshops and presentations on:


Diversity, Equity & Inclusion (DEI)

Emergent Curriculum

June 2022

National Child Research Center (NCRC) Washington, DC


To receive more information about the conference and registration

Click Here


NCRC Preschool

2 - 5 year-olds

Founded in 1928, NCRC provides a collaborative approach to preschool education in an environment that nurtures the whole child, fosters partnerships with families, and is committed to the inclusion of children with special needs.

Our child-centered program is a play-based curriculum rooted in sound research and developmentally appropriate practices that reveal and enhance each child's skills.


Inclusion & Child Development Team

NCRC has a decades-long commitment to the inclusion of all children. Learn more about Inclusion & the Child Development Team.