Why Join NCRC?
National Child Research Center is a diverse, vibrant community that challenges our students to be curious, compassionate, and confident. The school is committed to employing faculty, staff, and administrators who lead by example in our community by striving to uphold the school’s mission. Our staff and faculty arrive each day eager to learn and to teach, bringing their broad experiences and professional expertise with them.
The National Child Research Center, in Cleveland Park, DC, offers:
- A beautiful, tree-filled campus nestled in a quiet neighborhood
- Competitive independent-school salaries and school vacations
- A diverse, highly-educated and collaborative faculty, committed to mentoring a new generation of early childhood professionals
- A supportive, active family community
- A program dedicated to children ages 2.5 to 5 years who benefit from added supports