Last Updated: 5/22 @ 5:53pm
The health and safety of your children and our NCRC community are always our highest priority. We are monitoring the spread of Coronavirus (COVID-19) and its potential impact for the metropolitan region and for the school. We work and collaborate with the DC Department of Health on all health-related cases and receive additional guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
We continue to actively monitor the spread of Coronavirus and will regularly update this page to share the school's responses, communications, and helpful resources. If you have any questions after reading the following information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
FAQs (Added 5.22.20)
- FAQ Intro
- Will NCRC amend its June 1 contract binding deadline given the uncertain operational status for the 2020/2021 school year?
- How does the contract binding date impact tuition payment schedules?
- Will school be in person when it starts in September?
- When will you confirm the school’s operational status for the 2020/2021 school year?
- What will be the defining factor for reopening school?
- What are the best and worst case scenarios for the 2020/2021 school year?
- If summer months are determined to be safer for limiting spread of the virus, would NCRC consider an earlier school opening in August?
- Will in-person learning be prioritized based on age?
- Will the school lower overall enrollment to allow for decreased capacity in classrooms?
- Does the school have the PPE essential for a return to school?
- Has the school adopted new safety procedures and protocols that would allow for a safe in-person experience?
- Will children be required to wear masks?
- What does distance learning look like for each age?
- What resources will be made available to parents in a distance learning environment?
- Is the school considering any reduction to tuition for next year given the potential for a return to distance learning?
- Will optional programs (Early birds, lunch bunch, later gators) be prorated?
- Doesn’t the school save money by not having students on campus?
- Doesn’t the PPP loan you’ve received give you an excess budget to work with next year?
- What are you doing to address the needs of children in Early Beginnings and Play Pals programs?
- How are you addressing the needs of immunocompromised children?
NCRC Community Communications
Any related questions or concerns should be directed to email@example.com.
NCRC's Current Status: Closed Until Further Notice
What is Coronavirus?
- What is a coronavirus?
- Why is the disease being called coronavirus disease 2019 – COVID 19?
- What is the name of the virus causing the outbreak of coronavirus disease?
- What is the source of the virus?
- How does the virus spread?
- Can someone who has had COVID-19 spread the illness to others?
- Can someone who has been quarantined for COVID-19 spread the illness to others?
- Why might someone blame or avoid individuals or groups (create stigma) because of COVID-19?
- How can people help stop stigma related to COVID-19?