We are accepting online applications for the 2022/ 2023 school year. For best consideration, applicants should apply by January 31, 2022.
(Priority applications should be submitted by December 1, 2021.)
All applicants must be at least 2 years old by August 1, 2022.
Please note that our online Inquiry Form is not an application - it is a helpful first step in getting to know families interested in learning more about NCRC. If you have completed the Inquiry Form, the application will also need to be completed to apply.
To begin, you will need to create an account with Ravenna. NCRC uses Ravenna Solutions to manage our application process.
apply for financial aid
(TADS Application will become available in Early December)
- Determine Appropriate Learning Tier
- Submit Application (Required)
- Submit Video Footage (Required)
- Submit Preschool Teacher Recommendation Form (Optional)
- Submit Developmental Supporting Documents and Reports (Required of Applicants with Documentation)
- Submit Tuition Assistance Program Application through TADS (Optional)
Our Admissions Team
Director of Admissions
Assistant Director of Admissions
NCRC does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin (including English Language Learners), age, disability, genetic information, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other protected characteristic in the administration of its educational policies, admission policies, tuition assistance, or any other school-administered programs.