We are accepting online applications for the 2021/ 2022 school year. For best consideration, applicants should apply by February 5, 2021.
(Sibling priority applications should be submitted by December 1, 2020.)
All applicants must be at least 2 years old by August 1, 2021.
Families interested in the current 2020/2021 school year should contact the Admissions team directly.
Please note that our online Inquiry Form is not an application - it is a helpful first step in getting to know families interested in learning more about NCRC.
To begin, you will need to create an account with Ravenna. NCRC uses Ravenna Solutions to manage our application process.
apply for financial aid
(TADS Application will become available in Early December)
- Determine Appropriate Learning Tier
- Submit Application (Required)
- Submit Video Footage (Required)
- Submit Preschool Teacher Recommendation Form (Optional)
- Submit Developmental Supporting Documents and Reports (Required of Applicants with Documentation)
- Submit Tuition Assistance Program Application through TADS (Optional)
Our Admissions Team
Director of Admissions
Directing Teacher & Admissions Associate
NCRC does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin (including English Language Learners), age, disability, genetic information, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other protected characteristic in the administration of its educational policies, admission policies, tuition assistance, or any other school-administered programs.